This privacy notice provides details of the types of personal data that I, Louise Shearer trading as Seedpod Creative, may collect through your usage of this website and other business interactions you have with me. It also explains how I use, store and handle the data, and the safeguards in place to protect it.
Data I collect, and when
Identity and contact data: may include your name, business name, email address, telephone number and postal address, if you provide this information to me. For example, when you fill out the contact form on my website, communicate with me via email/telephone/in person, or complete a client questionnaire/survey form.
Why I collect this information (and my lawful basis for doing so)
- To respond to your enquiry or request. (legitimate interests, contract)
- To enable you to complete a project planning questionnaire or feedback survey – either because you have initiated an enquiry about working together or you are an existing client. (legitimate interests, contract)
- To carry out obligations arising from any agreements entered into between us. (contract)
- To inform you, as a client, about related services that may be of interest to you and about important updates to products/services. (legitimate interests)
- To use data analytics to improve my website, services, marketing, and customer experiences. (legitimate interests)
- To help protect the security of this website. (legitimate interests)
- To complete necessary invoice details. (contract)
- On occasion, to possibly send you a welcome package or small thank you gift. (legitimate interests)
Disclosure of your information
In order to operate my business, your data may be processed by or stored with third party service providers, including:
- Website hosting company – secure server, UK based data centre.
- Google Analytics – US based, EU-US Privacy Shield certified.
The security of your personal information is important to me and I have measures in place to help safeguard your personal data. These include password-protecting electronic devices, setting up firewalls, installing anti-virus software and shredding paper documents containing personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or function more efficiently, and also to provide traffic analysis information to site owners.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline them if you prefer.
Cookies on this site:
Google Analytics – these cookies collect information that help me to understand how visitors use this website in order to improve it and provide a better experience. For example, they allow me to measure which parts of the site are most popular and to identify how visitors get to the site. For more information please visit overview of Google Analytics privacy.
Third party links
This website may include links to other websites of interest. However, once you have clicked these links to leave this site, you should note I do not have any control over that website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your information whilst visiting such websites.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or the way I handle your data please feel free to get in touch.